Monday, September 24, 2012

Molly on Monday - Part 2



BG tok me on another excursion.  This time we went out to the Story County McFarland Park. It is a neat place lots to smell

It is pretty out there.  There was a beautiful Blue Jay on the bird feeder but BG was slow with the camera.

I don't know what these guys are but I smelled their butts anyway.. (Isn't that what we are supposed to do.)

I tried to get them to move but they were kind of stuffed shirts and ignored me.  Poseurs..



Aunt Ginny was there and she was the hostess.  She and BG sat and talked and I wandered around and sniffed and sniffed and sniffed. Lots to see and smell.

I even sniffed Aunt Ginny's shoes.  She wants to get some called moccasins. That will be nice.  I'll bet they will smell wonderful.



I finally got tuckered out and took a nap under the table. After that we went to see Aunt Jo and Georgia but Bg forgot to take pictures there.  That was ok because he would have taken a picture of me using their back yard and I would have been embarrassed.

I was tuckered out that evening also so I climbed up on BG's lap for a nap.  Miss Cassie joined us and we all cuddled and snuggled.  I don't usually let her near the BG but tonight I had done so much that I kind of mellowed out.

Take care WOOF!