Monday, September 17, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
  It has been a quiet week here at Casa Molly.  (I decided to name the place since BG never got around to it.)  I have been sleeping a lot (as usual) and enjoying my back yard. You will notice I underlined and bolded that.  It is mine.  For several times this week I have been finding an interloper in the yard.  I got BG to take a picture of him (him/her who knows? Who cares?) and here it is.  BG says it is a bunny rabbit.  I just know that I point him out but nothing happens.

 I went over and checked out the spot were I saw him.  He smells funny.  That makes him a funny (smelling) bunny.  Not sure I like having him there but I guess he doesn't hurt anything. It is not as if BG has a vegetable garden or anything like that. (he is to lazy)
 I have been getting in some lap time.
Even Miss Cassie joined me on BG's lap.

Here I am looking for my toy.

Found it!





I love playing with it and sometimes I even find a tissue to play with.  But they don't hold up very well and BG doesn't like having to clean them up.  But what else does he have to do?  Won't hurt him a bit.  Besides he has a grabber that Jon gave him.
I found a new spot to lie down.  It is over by the window.  It was the first time I had ever been there so BG just HAD to take a picture.  Honestly I feel just like the Duchess of Cambridge.  Is there no privacy?  He doesn't have to  take pictures of everything.
I will keep on giving him "the look" when he does it.  Thanks for dropping by.  Woof!  Molly

3 comments:

Dianne said...

you have a beautiful profile Molly
I'm thrilled that you and Cassie cuddle with BG
it makes for a happy family
hugs to all

Ur-spo said...

ooooh but i love miss molly !

Harpers Keeper said...

Harper approves of the name Casa Molly. It provides a nice midwestern balance to 'Casa de Harper' in the Southwest.

She thinks Molly is entirely too lienient on the bunny issue however. Some things are just unacceptable and bunnies in the yard is one of those.