Monday, September 10, 2012

Molly on Monday

Molly here,    It is time to catch up with my weekly note to you all.  Thought you might like to see what I do every morning.    
 I start out by going down the ramp.  Most people have steps but I have a ramp.  It was built for the BG's sister who used to live here.  She has a chair with wheels.   


BG likes the way it looks.  I don't care about that. I just use it to start my daily walk around the yard to check things out.  

I like to go into the bushes and look into the neighbor's yard to see if the other dogs are out.  Usually they aren't.  If they are they bark at me and I have to go in.  I do not know why I have to go in  I never bark.


I stopped and posed for BG so he could see that I know how to point.  BG think's I may be gaining a little weight.  If I am it is because of the good food he gives me. He doesn't complain when I jump on his lap though so I must not weigh too much.



 Then I check out the other fence.  There are two dogs who live over there.  They are really yappie. But this morning all is quiet.


 This is the bird bath. It was made by BG's grandfather.  Originally it had a pillar and stood taller than it is now.  I suppose that was to keep the cats away from the birdies.  But now the cat isn't allowed outside and the birdies don't drink the water.  Actually I drink it.  It is rainwater and it tastes good. Here is another picture.  This show's Bailey's Ball. I don't play with it,  He used to push it all over but I never knew him.  He left before I moved in.  BG still misses him but he likes it that I am here..


I make my rounds and like to read the news about who has been around my back yard.

 I like some of the leaves that I see on my trip.  BG says these are grape leaves.
There are lots of things to sniff.  (Sometimes I nibble on the leaves.  I call it my salad.
 BG had his supper on the back porch on Sunday night.  He got a roast beef sandwich from his favorite place.  Battles Bar B Que.  He had trouble eating it because he is short some teeth right now.  So, I got lots of nibbles.
 He also gave me some potato chips... I liked those.  There was one thing which I just sniffed.  BG called it a pickle. I wasn't interested.  He said that Miles used to eat them..(but you know Miles is strange.)

I did like the chips though.. I always like chips and crackers.. I get those a lot.




Once he was done eating we just sat outside for awhile enjoying the nice temperature and the late evening sunshine.  BG and I both like that.  Thanks for coming by to see me,  Woof!  Molly

3 comments:

Dianne said...

you look so beautiful in the last photo Molly
content and calm in the late day sun
you are very wonderful :)
I like your routine
it all makes sense

hugs to you and Cassie and BG

Harpers Keeper said...

Wonderfully written. There are routines that must be observed.

Ur-spo said...

oooh but I love my Molly.