Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why I am late and a couple of doggy things.


Last night I was at the back door paying for the lawn being mowed.  I had Anderson 360 on and when I came back the screen was blank,  Well that was no good.  I changed the channels.  Still nothing.  I checked the Internets. Not connected. WTF!  You know me I am connected to the Internets 24/7 - -  well not really I do shut it down around 11:30 PM. About this time I saw a note on the screen that "this channel should be available shortly"  so I knew it wasn't just me.  I called Mediacom and got the recorded message that they were aware  of the problem,

The only thing to do was to call Miss Molly up on my lap (a place she gets more and more) and have some snuggle time with her and then read my book.  I just finished Gore Vidal's Creation and had really enjoyed it but now I was in the mood for a thriller.. I had been to Barnes and Noble  on Sunday to get the Renee Fleming CD (which they were out of but would send it to me) and picked up some older books (cheaply priced) and had paid less than a paperback for a nice hardback book which I had not read. It is called The Search and I am enjoying it. The main character is a woman living on an island who trains search and rescue dogs and (of course) the dogs are like Miss Molly. Lab/Retriever mix.  So I read for awhile and as reading sometimes does it put me to sleep.  Around 10:30 my Aunt Jo called and woke me up so we talked. The TV was still out and I checked Facebook on my phone, noticed that Kim said her TV was out also so I read some more and went back to sleep.

This morning the TV is back, the Internets are back with the new Google Drive in action. (I really don't know why they keep changing things) So my morning post is a little late. I did want to share a couple of doggie things I found on Facebook so I will do that now and then search for David Letterman on Hulu as the President was on his show last night and I want to watch it.  Have a great day.



1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Oh dear
I can't read things like this or I start to blubber.