Monday, September 24, 2012

Molly on Monday - An Excursion

Molly here, The other day I was taking a nap on my bed. (It used to be BG's but he can't sleep on it any more since he fell and hurt his shoulder.  So I have taken it over.  My room is very beautiful.  It is an Egyptian motif and BG and I like it very much. The bed is large and very comfy.  It is my second favorite place to nap. My favorite being the couch in the living room.  BG came in and took my picture. Not sure if I like having my picture taken in my boudoir or not.


 But he said the magic word "ride" ad I was up and at em  So fast that his camera couldn't get a good picture.


I waited patiently for him

He had to put his hat and jacket on.  He will have to put that hat away soon as it is after Labor Day and summer is over.  But he really has no sense of style.. Nice hat though.
I climbed up in the back seat

And once again waited patiently

It was a nice day and the traffic was light. I took a nap.

Lots of information to be "read" here.  I have been here before,

I was checked in and weighed (gained 6 pounds)

More to "read" here also.

He was patting me down.  Must have thought he was a TSA agent.

But he knows how to rub ears. Nice guy.

Lady has cats. I can tell

Smells all over this place.

OOps, what is going on here?

Not sure I like this.

Oh that's right a pedicure!

Not comfortable

She worked on the back toes first.


Then it was on to the front.

She hurt me a little once or twice so they had to hold me tight.  BG was just there taking pictures.  You would think he could have rescued me.

On the way home we stopped to pick up dog food and Kitty litter

And BG got me a mint flavored ball.








I really loved it.

But eventually I got bored

And discovered that he also got me some really nice treats

 I climbed up on his lap and stared at them until he gave me another. He is easy that way.
Thanks for stopping by.  Woof!
PART 2 COMING THIS AFTERNOON. STAY TUNED

3 comments:

Harpers Keeper said...

Cute! I love that look digs give you when they are excited and ready to go but have to wait while you get your jacket, find keys, whatever; patient excited and annoyed all rolled into one expression.

Dianne said...

your waiting patiently look is most adorable Molly

sometimes it hurts when I get a pedicure but if you let the nails grow too long it will hurt more

hugs sweet girl
and hugs to Cassie and BG too

Ur-spo said...

Harper gets all of this tomorrow.