Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This n that


 Whine and Jeeez Party

It is really Molly who has been wanting in and out. The cat does not go out.  When we got her she was declawed so she has never been an outside cat.  She does want to go out though because there is catnip planted out there and she luvz her drugs..
I am still reading my book,  still waking up in the middle of the night and reading for an hour or so,  It is a really good book and long.  I also have to take care of some business.  We have a couple of meetings coming up and I have to get things ready to send out the letters.  Unfortunately the people responsible for making the arrangements are not getting things done.  One of them was warned the first of August that he had to make these arrangements and I still have not heard from him.  I am slightly pissed.

The envelopes are all addressed and stamped and return envelopes inside them. I just have to write the letter (when I get the information) fold and stuff the envelopes, seal them and get them to the post office or at least a mail box.  Then it will take a day or so for them to be delivered, the people will have to decide if they are coming or not, write the check and send it back to me. And the caterer usually requires a week's notice of number so that means People are only going to have two to two and a half weeks to deal with it..And I will be blamed for it coming out late.

The radio station I listen to has changed and is now a "talk radio" station with the classical music being moved to another channel which won't be broadcasting until January.  They suggested I could listen to it through the streaming on my computer.  NOT!  My computer speaker suck and I hate the in the ear speakers.  So I have cancelled my monthly donation to them. Pissey of me but why pay for something I can't enjoy.  I guess I will have to listen to the 300 CD's in my Sony CD player.  I will miss the Public Radio however.

Blogger has decided to act up.  There used to be a button I could push to get to the New Post feature and it has disappeared.  So I had to use the edit feature to get to a new post.  Now even that option has changed so I have to go into "Blogger" under the drop down menu and find a way in from there.  Fortunately I can still post but it is frustrating.

Basically there is nothing I can do about any of it and I don't need the additional stress so I am going to read my book.

Thanks for stopping by. Thanks for listening.  I am thinking about you.

1 comment: