Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lady Molly's Diary

Yesterday a rather large man came by the Shelter.  I hung back because my cagemate was being so boisterous.  After he left I took a nap. Pretty soon Jessie came and got me and took me to another building.  Big Guy was there along with Ms Carol the boss of the Shelter and another man.  Jessie had me go through my tricks.

 I heard the Big Guy say something about going home and Jessie took me down to the main building.   B.G. filled out some paper work and I met two other dogs who had come over with the Other Guy. We went out front and I got in a car and went for a ride.  I love rides but I do tend to take naps while we are driving.

Eventually we got to a larger city and BG and I got out and got into another car.  It was nice to ride.  The next thing I knew we were pulling into a large garage. I was taken outside on a leash and I went potty.  When we came back in I found a nice blanket to lay on and I stretched out on it. Later I walked all around this house.  I found a food dish and a water dish I was tired and I slept all night.

I think I am going to like it here.  I still miss my old master but this guy seems O.K.  He lets me in and out of the house when I want.  There is a big back yard to explore and he lets me ride inside when we go in the car.

Today his sister, my new Aunt, came over to meet me.  I liked meeting her and we got along just fine. He put a video on his computer to show what the shelter was like and I heard Ms Carol and all the barking and that got my attention.  I didn't like it so much.  I hope I don't have to go back there,

Then we went for a ride. I wasn't so happy when he wanted me to get out of the car at the Black Market Pizza because there were four people there he wanted me to meet and I was kind of frightened.

Next we went over to BG's Aunt Jo's place to meet her and Cousin Georgia. I liked meeting them and we had a great visit.  Then two of her grandkids came over and I got a little nervous.  I guess I just don't like crowds.

BG gave me a stuffed polar bear that squeaks and a tennis ball. I liked the ball best.  Also had popcorn as a treat. I think I am going to like this place.  Happy Easter everyone.

No comments: