Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kevin Ericson is Running for office


Kevin Ericson of Maxwell will be the Democratic candidate for Iowa House District 49

From the Iowa Democratic Party

(April 10, 2012 – 2:45 p.m.) Nevada educator Kevin Ericson of Maxwell announced today that he will run for the Iowa House in the new District 49, which includes most of Story County outside of Ames and the southern part of Hardin County.


I was please to see this in the Ames News Online.  I worked with Kevin on the Iowa State Education Association Uniserv Unit Board for several years.  I found him to be an intelligent, caring individual who is articulate and organized.  He will be a real asset in our Legislature.  Click through to read the rest of the article here.

I really have not much else to report on today.  I have been spending the last three days getting ready for the Annual Meeting of the  Iowa College, Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis.  I am tired. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Saturday and Sunday.  j

No comments: