Monday, April 16, 2012

Miles and Molly

 Molly here,

  The BG (big Guy) took me in the car today,  I loved it.  But guess what?  He took me to the post office (something about texas needing to be mailed) and then to the bank.  Then he went up to this very interesting doggie store and look who we picked up.
 MILES....He had been there for a shave and a hairscut.  He looks pretty good.  But I have decided to call him the Interloper.

We  each did the "sniff" test and I guess it is all right.  He did go out and pee all over my backyard.  I  am not sure how I feel about that.


 He just acts like he owns the place.. Drinking out of MY birdbath,  Wandering all over.  I will put him in his place when we go inside.  The Interloper won't get any rest if he tries to get near the Big Guy.  I am going to be right between hum and any one else.

BG got me s new collar to wear and a pretty new tag came in the mail.  It has my name on it and says I am registered with a chip in me so if I ever get lost they can help me find my way home.
Not used to the new collar yet but I like it.  There are music notes all over it.

No comments: