Monday, April 16, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

I can't believe I have been here a little over a week.  I guess I like it.  I am still not sure about the Big Guy.  I had one of those (guys) before but one day he dropped me off a a place full of other dogs who all barked. It is going to take me a while to trust.
 I do have a nice back yard here.  I go out and check the perimeter once or twice a day.  I am not sure where they are when I go out there but I can smell bunny rabbits there.  I generally just ignore things like that.  Once in awhile there are loud machines with horns that drive by on the street to the south.  They are really in a hurry.
 As  I said the Big Guy has not left me alone at all - that is until yesterday.  Most of the time he sits in his chair with his computer on his lap. I have taken to sitting right across the room from him where I can see him.
On Saturday he walked out of here and left me in the kitchen. He had a fence across the door.  I heard him say that he "thought" he could leave me alone in the house but I really didn't understand, that is what he did...left me alone with just Miss Cassie and she doesn't count..

 Cousin Jon came over and he brought someone with him.  Another DOG.  Said his name was Miles. He was grey and had long hair.  He was rather rambunctious.  Things made me a little nervous.  I didn't like it when he got playful and started barking. I don't mind when he wants to play but I don't like the barking.  I am a quiet lady after all.
 He took us both to the river and we played and got wet and muddy. We got baths when we got back.  Miles had a lot of burrs in his longer hair. I, having a beautiful short hair coat did not have that problem.  He tried to eat my food but I put him in his place.
 Saturday it was cold and rainy and there were a lot of whirly wind storms and big booms and flashes.  I wasn't happy but pretty soon the Big Guy came home.  I was so happy to see him.  I whistled at him,  I don't whine but I can sure make a whistling noise with my nose.  I didn't let him out of my sight for the rest of the day.

On Sunday the clouds were beautiful and it was a very nice day. The Big Guy took these pictures on Sunday. After making the rounds I decided it was time to come back inside.
 I am really looking forward to having Big Guy get the back porch cleaned up and ready so we can sit out there and enjoy the warm weather. He has a brush that helps with my shedding.  He made the remark that I was turning his black socks brown.....tee hee. You can see the porch below.  Miss Cassie Cat is sitting out there now.  She doesn't mind the mess.
 Well here I am on my "throne"  - Big Guy tells me that Miles is coming over for a visit tomorrow.  It will be interesting to put him in his place.  I am the Queen after all,
 Except when I am feeling kind of trashy and then I lay down like this.  I really like this couch.
Have a great week folks.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Pretty Molly! Pretty pooch!

Anonymous said...

Loved the chewed up water bowl...so glad safe at last

Anonymous said...

Molly looks very happy now, bless you for giving her a good home!!