Monday, April 23, 2012

Molly on Monday

Ada Hayden Lake - Click any picture to Embiggen
 Molly here,  It's been quite a week.  Monday last the Interloper was over for a brief stay.  It was fun to have him here, even if he can be a pest at times.


I have been for a ride each day.  The Big Guy took me up to pick up Miles at the Groomer and got me a new collar and then on a couple of days he was going to the Doctor and the phone store because his phone was giving him difficulty.  He took me along and let me wait in the car.  He had the windows part way down so I could get some air and he wasn't in either place for very long.


Then a couple of days he took me out to the lake and he ate his lunch and let me walk for a short way on the path by the lake.  There were a lot of people  there but not so many that it bothered me. It was fun.


On Saturday he got me up early and I went out to Jon's place.  Miles lives there and Jon is his human.  I enjoyed my sleep over.  Jon's bed is almost as comfortable as my royal couch.  He studied most of the day but Miles and I played and then we relaxed the rest of the day

 Uncle Jon was working on his computer and I made sure I was between him and Miles.. I am like that you know.

 Sunday was Aunt Ginny day.  She had been to the Library and wanted to come over and see me.  It was nice to see her.  Cassie likes her a lot.  She seems to have known her for a long time.
 We had a short conversation.  She likes to shake hands.. Can't figure out why.
 I like getting my chin scratched.  The Big Guy told her about how his glasses got lost and he can't find them anywhere.  He said he thought I probably ate them.  Actually Cassie probably stole them and hid them.  Anyway he is going to have to get new glasses.  Maybe I will eat this pair.
 I love to roll on my back and get it scratched. It is more fun to do it outside where there are smelly things to roll in but I will do it on the carpet also.
 I spent some more time visiting with Ginny although she does most of the talking.  I am the very quiet type, you know.

 The Big Guy was there also and I gave him one of my "looks."
 Then it was time to climb back up on my "throne" and settle in for my late afternoon nap.  So relaxing.  See you later.

 Yawn,  Have a great week.  Wonder what is in store for me this week
Stop back often.. Ta Ta,  Miss Molly