Thursday, April 19, 2012

Facebook Findings




I found these on Facebook and you are going to just have to deal with them as I have been so busy today fussing with my phone and the computer and talking on the telephone that I really have not had time to think of anything to write about. I particularly like the first one.
 Corgi's are cute. I took Miss Molly out to the lake for a walk.   We got a little farther than yesterday.  I know that she was wanting to go for a longer walk but I have not taken a walk for years. I think that tomorrow it will rain and we won't go.

 I think Jimmy Carter is one of the finest men in the world. I admire him for taking a stance and leaving a church that keeps women down.
 And just to let you know I didn't even get to watch General Hospital until 10:00 and it is time for bed now. Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Shrinky said...

Oh, I wish upon you many more days such as this, that I may benefit from your Facebook findings! Thanks for the welcome chuckles (and respect for women, too)..