Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday


Selling My Stuff When I Die 

The older you are and the longer you have been married, the funnier this is.... 



One lazy Sunday morning the wife and I were quiet and thoughtful, sitting around the breakfast table when I said to her unexpectedly, "When I die, I want you to sell all my stuff, immediately." 

"Now why would you want me to do something like that?" she asked. 

"I figure a woman as fine as yourself would eventually remarry and I don't want some other asshole using my stuff.."


She looked at me intently and said: "What makes you think I'd marry another asshole?"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I made a big mistake today.  I was asked if I would help with the Pancake day by selling tickets.  I said yes before I thought about it because I find it hard to turn down the Brother who asked me.

Then I found out that I have to be there at 7:00 AM on Sunday and be there until 1:00 - plus I will have to buy my own breakfast. I mean where is the reward for getting up early??   And they won't let me bring Molly.  

So, if I have to be there those of you in the area should come out and make fun of me for allowing myself to get in there.

1 comment:

John said...

Shoot! There's a bright side! Buy a whole load of flapjacks and bring them home to Molly!