Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Exciting Times

 Jon came over Monday night to pick up Miles.  Miles had been to the groomer. It was an exciting time as Molly and Miles both went nuts to see him.  They climbed all over him on the couch.  Molly is a jealous dog. She does not like anyone else to get attention.  She wants to be the center of attention.
 Both of them were on him at once.  The pictures don't really show it. Jon was over on Saturday and had Miles meet Molly.  Then he took them to the river and watched them play there.  At the end is the video I took of the reunion on Monday after Miles had been to the Groomer.  I was able to publish all of the videos knitted together to YouTube but do not know how to edit them yet,  If you want you can always skip through to get a feel for the whole thing.  I love watching them play together in the water.

 Miles got his Summertime shave and he looks about as skinny as a rail. Jon decided that he needs to feed him more.  While I ate my supper the two of them had been sitting beside me eating theirs. One on each side.  Stereo crunching.
I had phone problems today so Molly and I went to the Sprint Store.  Then I picked up a salad at Wendy's and we went out to Ada Hayden park.  I ate my salad and then we went for a short walk.  She was very interested in sniffing all of the markers that others had left there.  I said a short walk because I am not in great shape so we just walked a little way and when my hip started bothering me we went back.  She liked the lake and enjoyed being outside.  I promised we would come back and perhaps tomorrow we will get further around the lake.  I have a feeling that going walkies will be good for her and I know it will be good for me.  I have needed a reason to get off my lazy butt for quite some time.

The phone has a problem with the charger and so they are going to give me a new one.  I have insurance on it.  Jon needs to upgrade his phone also.  I have him on my plan.  That is one (small) way I can help him out. When he goes to Arizona he will still be able to be on my plan.  Speaking of Arizona.  Anybody know of a place for him to rent. Must accept dogs.  He was showing me a video of some people jumping off from rocks and swinging.  He said it is near where he will live.  I told him that if he did that sort of thing he was not to tell me about it (until after the fact.)

No comments: