Monday, April 30, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
   Things have been kind of slow for me. The Big Guy (BG) has been leaving me alone some while he goes off somewhere without me.. It is kind of boring but I have found a comfy place.. I took over his bed.  He doesn't use it so I might as well.

It has been raining and I love rainwater to drink.  There is an old chewed up bowl on the back ramp that holds water so I drink that and I also like to drink it up from the boards.. Yum!
 I also like to drink out of the bird bath.  It is an antique bird bath that has been in the family for over 70 years.  The pedestil is missing so it is just the right height for me to drink out of.  I walk along the railing to get there. If I walk further back toward the corner of the lot the BG calls me back in.  I think he is watching me because I escaped from that corner the other day.  He doesn't leave me alone in the back yard any more.

 I keep my eyes on things in my living room.  I especially watch the BG in case he is eating anything so that I can get my fair share.


I watch him closely.. not a bite passes his lips.


 I even watch him from across the room.
 And then I move in for the close up.
 And then there is the more direct approach.
It worked and I got my pizza crust. Delicious!
 Now I want to go outside.
 If he ignores me I wait patiently by the door and eventually he gets up off his lazy butt and lets me out.  Then he watches me.  Don't know why that is.  Seems I am not going to have another adventure..
Thanks for dropping by. Have a great week
  Miss Molly

2 comments:

John said...

Miss Molly, you just get more beautiful by the week!

Ur-spo said...

I love Molly Mondays!