Saturday, February 23, 2008

Acanthus Waveland Park School OES















The Chapter Room was ready.












District Instructor Jean Koss (The Best) checking her notes. (She loves to have her picture taken.
Jean and PGM Diane sharing a moment in the hall before we started.
The tĂȘte et tĂȘte at the Break.
You can see why we all liked this Sister. Great sense of humor.

I stopped to see PGM Charlie Brinkerhoff on my way to the school. They had moved him to Mercy Capital for Rehab after what turns out to be a stroke. He is is good spirits and is hoping to be able to leave the hospital next week. I took him a copy of the Masonic Sports Illustrated and he promptly began to ignore me. I set up his laptop so he can compute and by the time I got home he was already e-mailing. He sent me two e-mail jokes that had me chuckling (read that rolling on the floor).

I talked to my cousin Loren on the phone. He had a knee replaced and is coming along fine. Works a couple of hours each day. I feel guilty that I have not gotten up to see him. He gave me the excuse of the lousy weather but that is really no excuse. I will get up to see him this week (I hope) ARTYAL. Hugs, jcs

No comments: