Friday, February 15, 2008

Mixed Bag - Humor

I have been collecting things. It is time to share

This is entitled Anger Management.


Subject: Harold, the computer repair man


Harold

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Harold the computer guy, to come over.

Harold clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

He gave me a bill for a minimum service call. As he was walking away, I called after him,

"So, what was wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error." I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An, ID ten T error? What's that, in case I need to fix it again?"

Harold grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?"

"No," I replied.

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like Harold.


At which point, the patron turned to the bartender standing before him and said:

"Bartender......There is an aperture of mammoth proportions contained within the interior confines of my hollow truncated cone, necessitating the application therein of a copious amount of potable fluid units in order to restore my hollow truncated cone to its antecedent condition of containing therein a mammoth aperture in its anticipatory state."














Two people have sent me the cartoon below. Since we have more of the Damn stuff coming our way it seem the right time t send/use it. j

1 comment:

Dianne said...

very funny!

hang in there - spring is on the way!