Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Things I Get

I love these two pictures. The first one just appeals to my (wicked) sense of humor and the second is the way I feel about my friends.


Speaking of Bridges - Craig Ferguson wrote a very funny book Called "Between The Bridge And The River" That has nothing to do with what I am going to say about him (or with the pictures above but with a little stretching it all fits together) however, it was a nice way of bringing him up. I got an e-mail today (The Things I Get - see, it fits) from Cathy in Massachusetts and she pointed out this article about Craig. It tells about him and the fact that he has now been sworn in as an American Citizen. If you read this Blog regularly you know that Craig is my favorite Television Personality. Congratulations Craig, We are proud to have you as an American Citizen. But don't lose the accent.
RYAL (I am getting lazy and that is my way of putting my usual "tag" Remember You Are Loved in today's post. I may use it from now on. A girl I went out with in college had a bracelet with that engraved on it. It was from her folks and was a reminder to her that they loved her. I thought it was nice then and I think it is nice now. - So now you know where that came from. Just one of those "eclectic things."
Hugs, (and the Hugs is the way Craig, one of my former students signs his e-mail. See nothing original from me.) j-bear There has been an Addendum on the George Washington Carver Post if you are interested. Also check out the Consistory Blog (link on the left) for pictures from last night's event.

No comments: