Monday, February 25, 2008

Update


I did go to the Doctor today about my tinnitus. Turns out I am just going to have to put up with it.

I did have a hearing exam and have just a little lower register loss in the left ear but nothing to be concerned about. I go back in six months. It will be the end of August in six months. It will be warm.

I am going to pick up Amy and Lee at the airport tomorrow. I will pick up Jo and we will go down to get them Lee's plane gets in earlier so I am going to take them to Chef's Inn for supper.

I love the Internets and Google. You can find out anything. I am reading Standard of Honor, A Templar Novel by Jack Whyte and he mentioned someone being frog-marched. Now I know what that means but I wondered about the origin of the word. It first came into slang in 1871 according to The Word Detective. I do love the resource that is available to me and I never catch these things but this one I did.

Dorothy G sent me this picture. We need flowers.
Especially since it is snowing again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just as long as it stays ringing, and not voices, I think you'll be OK. When the voices start telling you to become another van Gogh and to start cutting off parts of your body, then it's time to get help. Maybe past time. But please, paint me a picture first.