Monday, December 8, 2008

A New Blog


My friend Craig told me about a new (to me) blog. Dangerously Irrelevant - Ruminations on technology, leadership and the future of our schools. It is the blog of Dr. Scott McLeod, coordinator of the Educational Administration program at Iowa State University and director of the UCEA Center for the Advanced Study of Technology Leadership in Education (CASTLE).

The latest post is about potty training in the Ames Middle School. I suggest you might find the "World Class Potty Training" post interesting and then stay to investigate the rest of the Blog. This man is an Educator. He is trying to make a difference in our schools. Please support him.

1 comment:

Scott McLeod said...

Jay, thanks for the kind words about Dangerously Irrelevant. I'm glad you're enjoying the blog and appreciate you encouraging others to visit!