Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday update

The third day of Chanukkah




Max and Bailey went to the groomers this morning and I got my hairscut. Max is the one who sits still for the photographer. Bailey was more interested in the treat in my hand. I had to throw out about 19 pictures.s Little stinker.













I went to Earle May to get the kids Christmas presents. Bailey is most interested in the sack on the kitchen table. While there I got some 60% off Christmas Decorations. I told Dallas about them and she wanted me to post them so she could see them.
















Red birds






A new manger and I already had the tree with the train going around it.

I stole the video from Ruth. I needed to have those puppies around to decorate for me.


1 comment:

Dianne said...

such handsome pups

love the videos

Merry Christmas - I am so glad you're here, hanging out in the Internet tubes with me