Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Heros


Kurt and I were iChatting today and I was reading something to him. It mentioned something about George Bush doing some important things for Africa. I mentioned that was one thing I gave Mr. Bush credit for.

Kurt mentioned that he was involved with and on the board for the Cornerstone of Hope Orphanage in Benin City, Nigeria. He directed me to the Web Site which he had done for the Orphanage where I read the story of Eric Idehen and his wife. Unable to have children of their own they adopted and because of a suggestion from his wife they founded an orphanage. They are heroes. I encourage you to go to the web site and read about it and be sure to take the time to listen to the video on the front page.

Mr. Idehen lives in Johnston and works for Wells Fargo and they have been very supportive of the Orphanage. You can see the children and learn about the Orphanage and the plans to expand it by clicking here.

Mr. and Mrs. Idehen you are truly heroes and I salute you. 

BTW Kurt has a remarkable listing of the degrees of the York and Scottish Rite on his Blog Adoniram's Travels.  He is a talented guy.  Thanks for stopping by, Hugs, j

No comments: