Friday, December 5, 2008

Wordzzle

As always click on the button to see the guidelines.
And don't forget to go to Raven's Nest to see all the others.

This Week's Ten Word Challenge is: think the rain’ll hurt the rhubarb?, B Vitamins, credit card, jolly, angels, mouse, three ring circus, haiku, sponge, copper

Mini Challenge:
compulsive, trunk, African violets, curiosity, UFO

Reverse order this week.

Just at that moment the
door opened and in walked Phrog. "Whew," he said. "That was a frightening experience. I was abducted by a UFO. They thought I was a curiosity. They fed me African violets and kept me in a trunk for a week. It really upset my obsessive compulsive disorder. - After being in there I no longer care."

"Oh,
Phrog," said Sara Jane, brushing back her copper colored hair with a sponge dipped in pomade. I am so glad you are back." She batted her eyes at him and pursed her lips.

"Sara Jane," said Saydie, "Stop behaving like a tart." Go over in the corner and write a
haiku or something. Honestly it is just like a three ring circus since you came to work here."

"There is a
mouse in the corner," replied Sallyie. "If you send her over there she will go into hysterics and even the angels will not be able to calm her down."

"Well that is just
jolly!" said Saydie. "Loan me your credit card so I can go get some B Vitamins for Phrog. He is a mess."

Phrog looked up and said, "
Think the rain’ll hurt the rhubarb?" and then he passed out.

Next Week's Ten Word Challenge will be: Horny as a toad, Frankenstein’s sister, Greeks bearing gifts, Holiday, Cheese grater, Gridlock, Drip dry, Coffin maker, movie mogul, Turkish coffee

Mini Challenge: prenuptial agreement, The purple cow just hated the orange cat, potato chips, sari, Hammer and nails

5 comments:

Raven said...

I love it. The gang was (were?) at it's (their) best this week. I think you could make a great book with these characters. They're so wonderful and goofy and clever.

Melli said...

ROFLMBO! That came out perfect! I'll have to try that going in order (or backward order) one of these days... WOW!

Akelamalu said...

This is a 100 times better than the Muppet Show! Why didn't I think of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder??

gabrielle said...

Phrog has really had a time of it! And to think Sara Jane would be rattled by a mouse in the corner!

Congrats for the backwards feat!

Dianne said...

'stop behaving like a tart' !!!!

priceless

you are the Master of Whimsy