Friday, May 14, 2010

Found For Friday

Did you miss me? I was frozen out of my Google accounts since last Tuesday. Nothing I could do would get me back in. Finally my best friend and Brother Kurt was able to get in and get me restored and for that I thank him, I suppose I have lost a lot of readers and I hope they will all come back to Read The Buddy. To say that I have missed being able to Blog is an understatement. I will try to write more about it tomorrow but until then here are the Jokes.
How do YOU pronounce Oklahoma ?
Do you think it's correct?
There is a right way and a wrong way
to pronounce Oklahoma .
If you say OK...LAHOMA
You're WRONG
The proper way is:
OKLA .....HOMA
There's a gap
between the 'a' and the 'h'.
I can prove it......
Guy goes into a bar, there's a robot bartender.
The robot says, "What will you have?"
The guy says, "Martini."
The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, "What's
your IQ?"
The guy says, "168."
The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical
technology.
The guy leaves, but he is curious...So he goes back into the bar.
The robot bartender says, "What will you have?"
The guy says, "Martini."
Again, the robot makes a great martini gives it to the man and says, "What's
your IQ?"

The guy says, "100."The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser
and John Deere tractors.

The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it
one more time.
He goes back into the bar.
The robot says, "What will you have?"
The guy says, "Martini," and the robot brings him another great martini.
The robot then says, "What's your IQ?"
The guy says, "Uh, about 50."
The robot leans in real close and says,......

"So, you people still happy you voted for George W. Bush?"
...
A toast to bread! For with out bread there would be no toast! :)
Gentle Thoughts for Today -
Birds of a feather flock together . . . .and then shit on your car.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.
The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

He who hesitates is probably right.

Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are XL.
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble..

Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS' together it spells 'Theirs...'
Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.

Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth, think of Algebra.
You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.

One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is such a nice change from being young. Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.
THE ABOVE POSTER IS DEDICATED TO GOOGLE AND BLOGGER


No comments: