Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial



In the Ames Cemetery there is a section which is called the Catholic section. There is one above ground burial there because the man who is buried there committed suicide and they wouldn't let him be buried in the ground. Or at least that is the story I have been told. I am not certain of the Catholic Section being true either as one of my friends was buried up near there and I know she was not Catholic nor was her husband. Anyway the point of this post is to show you the memorial above. I am not sure if you can read it or not but it is inscribed to the "memory of the unborn babies killed by abortion." I have been told (but here again I may be wrong) that it was placed by the Knights of Columbus.

I take exception to it. I want to place a marker right beside it inscribed with pictures of an auto-da-" and inscribe it "to the memory of all those killed and tortured by the Inquisition and to the millions who died while the Church remained silent and to those who fought in the wars inspired by religion... AS WELL AS THOSE WHO HAD THEIR LIVES RUINED BY PEDOPHILE PRIESTS.

I ask "Which is more evil?" I leave it for you to answer.

No comments: