Friday, May 7, 2010

Subject: request for help, jewelry

I got this from Lyssa (it is her father we have been following) She could use some help with her jewelry business. Details below.

As you probably know, my dad is in the hospital and we've been terribly concerned about him. The doctor told him yesterday that he'd died and been brought back to us with the use of a shock from the AED. We so appreciate everyone's kind words and prayers, and all of the love and support we've received over the past several days.

I'd initially taken 4 days off from work, but ended up taking an additional week due to the uncertainty over dad's condition, high stress, and the need to spend time with my family. I am a week into my time off and my brain is beginning to function properly again- mainly because dad is doing so much better, I'm sure.

Because of the time I've taken off from work, however, I am throwing a party!

You may or may not know that I've recently begun selling Lia Sophia jewelry. I think it's beautiful and reasonably priced- perfect for the budget. I've also had to take time off from Lia Sophia parties because I've been spending all of my time either at the hospital or sleeping.

So I'm asking for your help. I decided to have an online Lia Sophia party, which will help me in a couple of ways. It will help me to spread the word about my (still pretty new) Lia Sophia business, and it will help me a bit make up for taking so much time away from my job.

This party can help you, too! This party will have a mystery hostess- and it could be you! Placing an order- ANY order- will put your name into a drawing to win the hostess benefits from this party. Lia Sophia's hostess benefits are amazing! I've honestly never seen a company that offers such incredible deals for their hostesses. With at least $250 in sales, every Lia Sophia hostess gets the following:

2 items at Half Price
20 or 40% of sales in Free Product credit*
4 items of your choice under $100 for $15 each (items over $100 for $20 or $25, as indicated in the catalog)

*For 40% of sales in free product, party must have at least 10 orders and 2 scheduled bookings. There is a $15 fee for this option, but for this party, I will pay that fee myself!


During the month of May, if you purchase 2 items at regular price (the most inexpensive 2 are at regular price!), you'll have the opportunity to purchase 1 item (whatever you choose!) at half-price, then up to 3 more bracelets or earrings at half-price! You could choose 6 items and only pay full price for the 2 cheapest- pretty great, huh?!?

I would love to do a party for you and your friends and show you this gorgeous jewelry in person. Please let me know if you are interested in scheduling your own show to take advantage of the awesome hostess benefits!

I'm asking for all orders to be submitted online by noon on Wednesday, May 12. I will draw for our mystery hostess (or host!) shortly after noon, and the hostess will have until noon on Thursday, May 13 to place her order with me for hostess items. I expect that you will receive your jewelry by early the following week. If you live outside of the Des Moines area, delivery will take just a bit longer, as I will mail your purchases to you after I receive them.

You can order at my website: http://www.facebook.com/l/25827;www.liasophia.com/lyssa
-Click on Our Jewelry
-Enter "Lyssa" as your hostess' first name & click "Go"
-Click on "Lyssa Hoffmann"
-You should be all ready for online ordering!

Please let me know if you have any questions!



Thank you very much for considering helping me out this way! The outpouring of concern we've seen has been amazing, we really appreciate everything everyone has said and done.

-Lyssa

No comments: