Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Clouds are Beautiful

This is the little garden at the Eastern Star Home. It is a nice area with a gazebo and a nice walkway. I had a Home Board meeting today and it is always nice to go over and see this beautiful home where the residents have such good care. It was a perfectly beautiful day and I enjoyed the meeting.
The sky was one that I particularly liked with the high clouds making it interesting




When I got home I noticed that my peony bush had opened up and was in full bloom. The little ants had done their work allowing the flowers to open and entice us with their wonderful fragrance. Mother used to have me pick them to bring in but I generally don't do that because they just don't last very long. They do much better just outside my garage door.


I tried to get a picture of one of the ants opening the flowers but not sure if that is an and or not. Anyway we have to have the ants to have the flowers.

Tonight I am going to the York Rite Meetings and returning some of the records of Arcadia Lodge to them. Now if I could just get someone to get the file cabinet I would be done. I worked last night and got three trash bags out of the office. Now I need to take some clothing to the homeless shelter in Des Moines and move the rest of my "office stuff" to the office and maybe my house will be presentable and I can have someone come over.



The Christian Science Monitor has a heart warming story posted on Facebook. If you like animals and need to exercise your (Happy) tear ducts a little go read it here.






I am going to Troy Michigan for the Red Cross of Constantine Meetings and will have someone coming in to take care of the animals. I am going to regulate the "boys" to the kitchen. Doubt that Bailey will like it but they can adjust. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs. j

No comments: