Thursday, May 20, 2010

Miles on Thursday

Just a reminder of what it was like a couple of months ago. I don't miss it one bit.
Jon took Miles out to the back yard to play tonight. I was glad to get the pictures and the movie below because I had absolutely nothing to write about. The "boys" have been getting me up very early and with the antibiotic I have been very tired and in fact I took a two hour nap yesterday (and fell asleep during the opera - Sorry Miss Flemming, I think I caught most of your beautiful singing) So here are some pictures of the play time and the movie I took. Miles is a riot

Miss Cassie was waiting to try to escape outside when I came back in. She is quick. Jon just got back from taking Miles to the River. He is full of sand. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

No comments: