Monday, May 31, 2010

Miles on Monday

Miles and Bailey joined me for cocktails on the back porch.
Miles is very jealous. He does not like it when Bailey and Cassie pay attention to me and gets in between me and them. Theresa (my cleaning lady) says he does the same thing with her. Poor Bailey and Cassie.
Just to let you know Jon is in Spain and doesn't have access to the internet. He did for awhile but now he writes that his host family does not have internet. He wrote

Am about to get 6 hours sleep finally. Am having a great time. Spent the last 2 hours walking around Madrid with some friends I've made (its 12:20). I got a phone today for 30 euros that works in Spain, but international calls cost like 1.39 euros a minute. After we got checked in Linda, Heather, Bettina and I went and ate at nice little pub. After walking around a park I then spent 2 hours before dinner hanging out with Bettina, Alicia and Heather helping them set up their phones. Had a nice meal in the 4 star restaurant in our hotel with David, Blake and Kate. Good day. Best since Zion.
I am glad he is having a good time. thanks for stopping by. Hugs

No comments: