Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eagle Screen Shots


The weather has not been great but the parents are keeping the eaglets warm and fed and you can see they are growing.  I enjoy watching them feed.



We had snow and this is almost like a modern art painting.

I went to  see Arthur and I do recommend it.  I love Helen Mirren and Russell Brand is growing on me.  You have to listen really closely to the dialogue as there are many throw away lines that you miss if you aren't on top of it.  I think you could watch it a couple of times and not catch everything.

I am really tired of the cold weather and not having enough money to drive the car (damn taxes and new transmission) -  I will be glad for a new infusion of cash at the end of the month. Oh well, nobody is truly interested.  Enjoy the eagle pictures and thanks for stopping by.  Hugs j

No comments: