Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mini Road Trip

Bailey has a perfectly nice bed but sometimes he finds other places to nap. I guess you could say he "sleeps around"
I went to the OES Home in Boone for a meeting and found this little flowering tree by the parking lot.



Then it was out to the Ledges State Park.  The road down to the Canyon was closed because of high water so I wasn't able to get to the area I wanted to get to so just had to make do with the top part and the camping grounds.


May Apples are coming up but they have a ways to go.

I liked the texture of the bark of this tree

Flooded area of the camp grounds

Reflections

I like to see the outline of the trees.  These two could be either dancing or dueling.

Almost an Abstract Art Piece

Ravine

I love old barns.


Horses wondered what I was doing

Waiting for the Apocalypse.
It was a nice day and I enjoyed getting out of town.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

my cats have several beds yet they too like to "sleep around"

I love the trees!! all of them
especially the pretty one whose blooms cascade down

Ur-spo said...

pretty horses !