Monday, April 25, 2011

Miles on Monday



 Miles is featured in a new line by Paris Hilton.  I think he looks good.  He also is doing some commercial work and is portrait was hung at the Institute of Art.

Not really .. You can do this with any picture.  My friend Bob sent me the site which is here.


I will put some up I did with my pictures later.

In the meantime his little (half) brothers are growing apace.  Peg sent pictures so I thought I would share.  Also a movie.



I just wanted to send you some pictures of the Boys from tonight.    Elle I think is enjoying this smaller litter.   She will lay with them under the heat lamp and just cuddle with the boys or she is laying near by just watching.   I guess she knows you've got to keep a close on boys...lol..
   The boys will be 4 weeks old on Saturday.  They have made the move to their new crib.  Enjoying the new space they have to play and wrestle. 
































2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

how sweet!

kt.chris said...

I can't wait to see these pups' pictures in six months. Another reason to love collies...

KTC