Thursday, July 28, 2011

Scottish Rite Event

Last night Brothers John Core and Bill Yungclas and I went to Des Moines for the Scottish Rite Member Awards and Kick-off dinner. Here are some pictures from the event.




This is the entry way to the building. It is a beautiful place and a nice welcome to the premier Masonic building in the state.  John is Secretary for Arcadia Lodge and Bill and I are both Past Masters.  It was nice to ride with them for a change as I usually drive down alone. The Scottish Rite had about 150 members and prospects there for a social hour and free steak dinner. and the steak was perfection.  The company was excellent and I think John was impressed with the experience.  I had a great time and I hope he did also.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

150 ? good turn out, it sounds like.