Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Family Fourth

Went to Loren and Cathy's for a Barbecue and Birthday for Vickie.  Imagine having your birthday on the 4th of July.
I spent most of my time on the Three Season's Room.  I love it.  I have a screened in porch but have not been able to go out to use it since in needs cleaning up from the winter and I have not been up to the task.
Vickie's new puppy - Molly or is it Mollie?  Three months old.
Loren and Cathy's dog Sawyer.  Really a very nice dog.


The dogs got to playing so I was able to take a little movie of them.

The feast!
Very delicious.  Had a great time seeing everyone but I ate too much. Such is the nature of Family parties. I am sorry that I didn't get more pictures but I got to talking and forgot to take them.  Have a great week everyone.

No comments: