Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

All I can say is run, don't walk to see this film.  IMHO it is one of the best crafted, acted, photographed, heartwarming films I have seen since the millenium.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel follows a group of British retirees who decide to "outsource" their retirement to less expensive and seemingly exotic India. Enticed by advertisements for the newly restored Marigold Hotel and bolstered with visions of a life of leisure, they arrive to find the palace a shell of its former self.


Not all the reviews are positive but I loved it..

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I just say it, and I loved it too.
I wish I could remember all the great lines, especially the ones about Life's surprises and 'not planned' items are what makes Life truly wonderful.