Thursday, May 31, 2012

Road Trip Day II

 This was the view as I left the Motel in Columbus this morning at 7:00 AM (Iowa Time)  I did not sleep well as the bed was too soft.

I got on the road and this is what I saw.  Not going to write much tonight as I am really tired.
 Saw lots of this.
 Louisville from the Bridge  - Ohip River Bridge
 Got off the road and had to drive through a part of downtown to get back on the Freeway.  This building says 1887 on it,  That is the part on the right.
 More road
 Interesting rock exposure

 Nice Horse country but I didn't get a good picture.


 A few nice clouds





 Coming up on a tunnel!!!
 I did not like driving through these.  There were two of them. Lots of fu^&*ng semi's
I put the camera away as the road was very curvy and there was a lot of traffic.  I am in Asheville tonight.  Will drive to Charlotte tomorrow. Had a nice piece of Prime Rib for super. Too much to eat. And the hotel gave me 10% off coupon.  And they gave me a AAA discount.  Nice!

No comments: