Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Porch fix-up


 Miss Molly started barking this morning.  Brandon was here to put a new door on the back porch, It was in really sad shape. They also took everything off the porch and power washed it.

I stayed in the house most of the day as I have picked up some sort of bug which is giving me a head ache and upset stomach.  So I slept most of the day and may tomorrow until I feel better.  After all it is not as if I HAVE to be anyplace.

Not eating much.  I will have to at least run to the store tomorrow because I am out of aspirin.
 Molly did not like that they were out there and actually barked at them. Cassie sat and watched them from the back of the couch.  Molly sat there and stared first at them and finally at me.

 Then she settled herself and just waited until they were done.  She went out and sat on the porch while I had my supper (such as it was.  I wasn't very hungry.
I have taken a lot of naps today.  The only think I really accomplished was to read and give Miss Molly her heart worm pill.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

if you're not eating much and your stomach is upset then please be careful with aspirin, it could make you feel worse

I went back down thru the last few posts as I always do
Molly really has a beautiful face and it's clear from the most recent photos that she adores you
as she should :)

Hope sends hugs