Saturday, May 26, 2012

Welcome Cousins


 It was my great pleasure to pick up my cousins at the airport.  Their plane was on time and we got loaded into my car.  They have two children a boy and a girl.  When you travel with kids you have to bring a lot of stuff.

The boy was sleepy.  He fell asleep on the car ride to Ames.  The girl was probably asleep also but I couldn't see her as she was directly behind me.  Mom had to sit in the middle. I need a larger vehicle.

My Aunt Jo is their grandmother and had never seen her new great grand daughter.

 The love on my Aunt's face was wonderful.  It was worth the trip to Des Moines just to see her see her great-granddaughter for the first time.


And isn't she a beautiful girl.  Her other great grandparents are coming for a visit on Sunday so I will have more pictures.  Tonight I will go to yet another cousins graduation from High School.  It will be good to see them.  I wrote about Tom the other day on my Blog.  He is a great guy.  I love my family.

And my blog readers.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, j

No comments: