Monday, May 7, 2012

Molly on Monday


 Well, as you know we have been spending a lot of time on the back porch.  I like it out there and so does the Big Guy.  He reads and watches the birds (wrens in the wren house) and I sleep and get my neck rubbed.  The lawn guy and his wife were here on Sunday and mowed the grass.  It is nice to have it mowed.  I went out for an excursion after they left and ate
 some grass and sniffed all around my back yard.  The weeds up next to the house were all chopped off.  I heard the Big Guy talk about getting the lawn sprayed and some weeds killed.  That will be nice.

I don't like it when the grass is too tall.  I do like the variety of green things growing.  They all smell different.  Cousin Jon has a prairie and there are some little yellow flowers growing there.

 It is fun to walk around my yard.  I haven't tried to escape lately. BG watches me closely.

Today he gave me a special treat.  He poured a glass of ice water into a bowl.  I lapped it up.  It was cold and delicious.  I much prefer it to water that has been in the bowl for awhile.

 Once I have made my rounds it is time to come back in and retire to my (BG's) bed.  I like it because it is big and comfy.

When the big bad cleaning lady came on Thursday and the BG was gone I got scared and ran back into the bed room and hid from her.  I am shy around strangers.  When BG came home he introduced us so I think things will be all right now.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by to see us. Have a wonderful week and stay healthy.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I love you Molly

I love your sweet face
and that you have not tried to escape
and that you're shy
as long as the shyness doesn't keep you from having fun

hugs to BG and to Cassie

Ur-spo said...

oooh but I love Molly too!