Monday, November 5, 2012

Molly on Monday - James comes to visit.

 Molly here,

B G's Lodge Brother and friend James stopped by after the Lodge meeting this week.  It was nice to meet him.

He was nice and got right down to greet me.





 He talked about someone named Naomi and said that she would be sorry that she had not met me.

She will come over to meet me sometime.  I hope so.  BG is rather boring and so I like to have company.
 He is super nice and it was fun to have him come over.  Even Miss Cassie liked him.  He has a black cat also. It has the same name as one of BG's former kittys.  Shadow.

 Cassie and I like to sit in the sun and watch the day end.



 We like to get up on BG's lap and snuggle and nap.  On Sunday we were both up there together..

She was down by his feet and is kind of hard to see and I was a bit close to the camera but you get the idea.

We like to do this.



BG's Blogfriend Madpriest's dog Glenna died a couple of weeks ago.  He and his wife have picked out a new puppy, Quiz (below)  BG and I welcome him to our Blogworld.  You can also just click here to go visit him. 
Doesn't he have a sweet face?  He is a Border Collie and BG has always liked those dogs but they need more room and a more active human than he is.  We get along just fine. 

Speaking of other dogs. Jon sent three pictures of Miles by 
Text from Tempe.
He looks good.




Thanks for stopping by,  BG and I wish a great week for you. He is looking forward to have his TV back so he won't have to listen to lies from the politicians.  I am not sure what a politician is.  Not sure I need to as long as I have BG I am happy.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

so nice to see Miles!

it was great to hear you snuffling about over the phone Friday night
you sound as sweet as you look Molly

give BG a big hug from me
and one from Hope too