Monday, November 19, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Well,  B(ig) G(uy) has been at it again. Taking pictures of me that I did not give him permission to do. As least he put himself in some of them this week.  He got a present for his birthday this week.  It is an amaryllis and he put it right beside my throne so I could enjoy it.
 I understand it will get larger and Cassie will try to eat it.  It was nice of his sister to get it for him.

 After I looked at him I spent some time staring out the window.  I like to keep an eye on the back yard and the neighbors.  There is a black dog in the yard directly behind.  Also a little person who I barked at.

That got me called right in.  BG doesn't like me to bark.  But I do it sometimes anyway.

I don't know why he doesn't like me to bark.  The two little dogs in the other yard do it all the time.  Sometimes I tell them to be quiet.  I also like to sit outside and listen and watch over my back yard.  But you knew that.


 The other fun activity.  BG had a Pizza.  I gave him "the stare" and it worked.


I got several bites.  It was good.
Close up of "the stare" - do I not have it down pat?
 A little exploration.  There is something new to smell everyday.


 Checking out the black dog.





I can also see the back yard if I sit on B G's lap and watch.


He also got a kiss for providing such a comfortable place to sit.


But the window is more interesting to watch than he is -  so I went back to my throne to relax, sleep and be ready for anything.  Thank you for coming by to see me.  XOXOXOXOX

Molly

2 comments:

Dianne said...

you do have the stare down pat!
Siren likes pizza crust, he doesn't do the stare, he just jumps up behind me and tries to take it
cats are like that you know

I think the barking neighbor dogs do not manners
you do

love ya Molly
and Cassie and BG too

Ur-spo said...

Harper has a similar 'stare' - it is their most barbarous weapon.