Monday, November 26, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here, do you like this shot.  BG thinks it is kind of artsy. I like it because I am sitting in the sun.  I like to sleep in the sun (even though I am not asleep in this picture.

We had a visitor on Thanksgiving. Aunt Lily came down with a plate of food for BG. Nothing for me though.  But she knew where to scratch me and she gave me some treats.
 Cassie wanted in on the action also.  She always tries to horn in on people who come to visit me!

 I honestly don't know what I am going to do with her.  But Aunt Lily didn't seem to mind she had room for us both.  Isn't she pretty?
 She found another spot to scratch me.

I like having my belly rubbed.  BG showed her my "tricks"  I even rolled half way over for her.  I never, never roll all the way over.  Have to give them something to keep trying to teach me. They give me treats when they are doing that.

Pretty soon I discovered my rawhide stick and went to work on it for awhile.  I had been saving it up.

I really like to chew on it.  Tastes yummy.

When Miles was around he would try to steal them from me. 

Speaking of Mr. Miles. Jon put a picture of him on Facebook and BG downloaded it to share. It is hot down there (Arizona) and he was getting shaggy so Jon gave him a trim.  Doesn't he look handsome?
Then there is a puppy picture of him.  BG likes this one the best. Miles looks guilty.
Aunt Lily brought some pictures of Uncle Mike's two dogs.  They like each other and play together. I wish he had brought them down for a visit.  I think I would have enjoyed that. 
BG took some pictures of the sunset going down out the back window. He said I could share them with you.




 He also said to share the progress of his amaryllis - Although I can't tell if there is any progress or not.  Sure doesn't move much in my estimation.

I would rather look out the back window. At least I see a rabbit once in awhile.
 I try to let BG know that I want outside but sometimes he is on the computer and doesn't notice me.

So I wait patiently (Patience is my middle name)
I zoom in on him with my "power eyes"

Sometimes I have to have a little whine and jeese and he lets me out. 

If not I will stare out the window some more.


And eventually in the neighbor's yard I spy him, and my heart palpitates and I watch him and wag my tail.  BG says I am stalking him. I don't know what that means. Would like to get together for a meet and sniff though.


Saturday night BG fell asleep early then woke up and read until late and let me up on him and fell asleep petting me.  I was real quiet and slept on his lap all night long.  It was nice.  He is soft. 

Thanks for visiting me. Come by anytime.  Hugs,  Lady Molly Patience of Glendale..

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

ooooh Molly !!

Dianne said...

there are so many wonderful dogs in your family!!
you're my favorite, don't tell anyone

beautiful sunset
I bet you were feeling all romantic about your back yard friend ;)

hugs to all Molly
and tell BG that I really enjoyed the Lincoln post and the post about words being used correctly
he's a smart person ya know