Monday, November 12, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
  The other day I was over by BG getting his attention.  He was on the computer (as usual) and I wanted him to pay attention to me.  So I got up close to  him and waited for him to see me.  He did and put his hand down.
I got his attention and rested my arms on his.  That helps me to sit up some.
 I wanted him to pay attention to me instead of the cat who was sitting on the little table on the other side of him
 But he took a couple of pictures of her anyway.  She was gloating because Team Cat had won the contest on Facebook.  I kept my eye on her.
 She actually can be fun to play with but I don't like her to bother BG.
 And she is kind of elegant... But there are interesting things on the other side of the window.
 She eventually settled down on his foot rest and took a nap,

 And I continued to watch her..
We have had a nice week and hope you did also,  xoxoxox Molly.

3 comments:

kenju said...

It is amazing how much our two Molly's look like each other - and your cat is a ringer for my deceased one, Storm.

Ur-spo said...

I love Molly; I love black cats !

Dianne said...

Cassie does look like she's proud of the Team Cat win :)

I'm on Team Cassie and Molly
and BG of course

hugs to all