Friday, February 20, 2009

Wordzzle

As always click on the button to see the guidelines.
And don't forget to go to Raven's Nest to see all the others.

This Week's Ten Word Challenge : spring fever, coyote, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, birds of a feather, broken camera, artificial flavoring, cane, garage, ask and it is given, gay

Mini Challenge: glorious, sugar and spice, premature baldness, gargoyles, campaign trail


"Well" said Rachael, "I am going to go get something gay to wear. We are going on the campaign trail after all. Saydie, do you know where the key to the garage is. I want to get the Rolls ready for the trip. By the way have you seen my book on the Gargoyles, of Western Australia?"

Saydie picked up the book which had been lying right there on the coffee table and handed it to her saying ask and it is given."

LiGa was looking in the mirror. "Do you think I am suffering from premature baldness? He asked. "By the way has anyone seen my cane?"

"Say Honey," said Saydie," Have you any sugar and spice handy? I hate this artificial flavoring."

Phrog loooked around and said, "You know today is a glorious day. I wish I didn't have a broken camera. I would love to take some pictures."

Saydie said, "This kind of day gives me spring fever. Have you ever felt that way? I get it by reading about Charlie the coyote. You know he lives out in Wyoming with Shreve. I think they may have lived near where Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid lived. You know there are a lot of crooks out there because birds of a feather always flock together.

Next Week's Ten Word Challenge will be: Netflix, mortgage, skunk, flagrant, the New York Times, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, perpendicular, geometry, crabby, shoveling snow

Mini Challenge: pragmatic, crystal ball, laundry, safflower oil, Gregorian chants

5 comments:

Dr.John said...

Well done as usual. I know how hard it is to work the words into a continuing story and you do it so well. Your really ought to get Phrog a new camera.

bettygram said...

Phrog needs a new camera, and LiGa needs a cane. They must get out and shop.

Raven said...

Great job as always. You are always so clever at working the words/phrases into the story so seamlessly. Can't wait to see how you manage to work next week's words in.

Dianne said...

this particular episode reminded me of a conversation in my brother's kitchen when we're all together

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

I know what Phrog means about wanting to go take pictures. I'm blessed to have 2 cameras that both work very well. Speaking of working very well, you made the words do just that in your story... as usual. Well done.