Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blogiversary

On February 12, 2007 I wrote.
OK, I am taking the plunge. I have been reading blogs for quite awhile and have no idea why people do these but I thought that I would start one and see what happens.

I originally planned to go to a Masonic meeting in Des Moines tonight but the threat of ice and snow scared me off. I am a chicken when it comes to driving in this weather.

Don't expect anything too profound with this. I will put an occasional poem on here and sometimes something else.
This will be Post # 1994. Over 57,000 people have stopped by to visit. Over the past two years I have started some other specialized blogs for various reasons and various people/groups. I am still enjoying it and it keeps me busy. People from all over the world have been here at Bailey's Buddy and I have made friends from coast to coast. At one time I thought about making this a Masonic Blog but that was really too limiting so I branched out. I have put my joy and my sorrow up here (although I stopped doing that and put it on a private blog) I have shared educational moments, my spiritual thoughts, pictures of my pets and my hometown. It has been fun and I will continue. Thanks for stopping by. Always Remember That You Are Loved. j

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering all the things that you have done for me personally over the years, this ranks right up with the best. Not only can I keep up with fellow Iowa Masons, but I can also stay in touch with your intellect, wit and usual guidance.

I thank you for starting this blog and keeping it going!

Tom Dean
Chief Oracle
The Temple Builders of Jerusalem

Anonymous said...

Jay, thanks for starting this blog. Without it, I would not have discovered the marvelous brotherhood of Freemasonry.

Fred Anderson, MM, MPS
Sun City #72, Arizona

Dianne said...

Happy Anniversary!!

So this means you're entering your "terrible 2s" and can get into all kinds of mischief ;)

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Congratulations on your achievement.