Monday, February 2, 2009

Consistory Library

I went down to Des Moines today to help Kurt finish up on his project at the Consistory Library. I donated my old stereo so that it is now possible to listen to music in the room. Kurt and I hung pictures and generally finished up the project. Tomorrow he will get the Internet working again but I am not going as Mr. Bailey goes to the groomer in the morning and I have other things I have been putting off that I must accomplish. In the meantime here are the photos from our labors today.


Oh yes we also went out to Granite City for lunch. It was very good. Thanks for stopping by. I may have more later. Something is ruminating around in my head. j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really looks like a place where one would enjoy spending some time!

Anonymous said...

The Library looks great. Now, get sme people in there using it!

Keep ruminating. You need to bless us with some thoughts, ideas and cogitations!

Tom