Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catching up wiht Jenny.

A former student found me on Facebook (while I was still there) and she was coming back to Ames to go to school at Iowa State for a semester as an exchange student from Korea and so she contacted me and we had lunch at Stompin' Grounds today. It was really fun to catch up with her and I was able to hook her up with a former Clsssmate.

Gee that was about 10 years ago. Lots of water over the dam since then. (I wonder where that dam is?





Isn't she pretty?












Last night was Scottish Rite Officer' meeting. I am not an officer bt I attend. Also York Rite in Des Moines. They opened the Commandery. I haven't seen the Commandery opening for years. It was kind of fun.


We had Pizza for supper. It was a really nice meeting. For Education we discussed some of the Appendant Bodies that we have in Freemasonry. I belong to most of them. Tonight we have a Fellowcraft Degree at Lodge.
Thanks for stopping by. Things hve been really busy this week but the alternative is not a good thing.

No comments: