Saturday, February 28, 2009

Birthday Lunch

Kurt (above) came up to Ames to help celebrate Trevor's 21st Birthday which was today.
Trevor lives in New York City where he is attending school. He came back to see his girl friend and some of his brothers. It was great to see him.
Kurt met us at the Cafe where we had a great lunch at the bar (the restaurant was full) and it was great to catch up.
Masonry is inter generational. I have friends in Lodge who run the gambit of age. I hang out with some guys in their 20's, 30's 40's etc all the way up to 90' and we meet on the level. It is one of the many things I really love about Freemasonry. When I got home I found a tin or almonds and a bottle of wine on my chair. Kurt had dropped it off for me. It was really nice of him but if that sort of thing is going to happen again I suppose I must keep the house a little cleaner. It is a mess. Oh well! Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, J

No comments: