Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Forks Off The Moment/Miscellaneous


I don't really have much to write about today. However I am going to direct you to a great post. Dianne at Forks Off The Moment writes about her little car. I read it out loud to my nephew and we are still laughing. She is such a good writer. Go here to read it or chick on the picture of Lucifer (her car).

In other news I have been contacted by a cousin who was named after my Great Aunt Erma Simser. She had Googled Erma Simser and was taken to my Blog. Evidently I have a whole lot of relatives I have never met - This Blogging is really neat.

I also met (on-line) the gal who does the Estrogen blog which I referenced in the Women's History Post and have now linked her to this blog.

I will share a joke -
DOG DIARY :

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

CAT DIARY:

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling
objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I
are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt
for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in
order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my
dream of escape.

In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.


Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at
their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since
it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made
condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am.

Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I
was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event..
However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my
confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this
means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one
of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must
try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and
snitches.

The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released -
and seems to be more than willing to return.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate
with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move.
My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell,
so he is safe...... for now...

ARTYAL, Hugs, jbear

2 comments:

Dianne said...

OMG! the dog/cat musings is hilarious!

and a wonderful, I hope Fruedian typo. instead of click here next to my car's pic, you typed "chick" here. I like to think you think I'm a "chick"

Please don't fix it!

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Fruedian typo. I like that and I won't fix it as per your request but let me tell you I do NOT think of women as "Chicks" goes against all I was raised as. j