Thursday, March 27, 2008

Greetings

Happy Birthday to Maryjane! From Jay, Bailey, Max and Cassie

Maryjane is one of my oldest and dearest friends. We have not seen each other for ages but years ago we vacationed next door to each other at Leech Lake.

Her parents, Joe and Esther, Husband Morrie, Dogs Mitzi and Mojo (St. Bernard who thought he was a lapdog) and my mother and sister and I "bonded" - Mj and Morrie were both teachers and we all loved to be together. We used to go up to their house in Ellsworth Minnesota for Labor Day and Thanksgiving. They came down here once in awhile. They came to Sioux City when I was installed as Grand High Priest of Iowa Grand Chapter Royal Arch Masons and that made the day even more special for me.

Lots of good food, fellowship, card playing and just good times. One of the times I remember the most was staying up late at night baking Challa Bread.

Anyway it has been too long since we have seen each other. Life has separated us but the Internets have brought us back together. She reads my Blog, you see so I know she will get this message. Once again Happy Birthday Maryjane We love you! ARTYAL, j-bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big dogs make the best lapdogs. As long as your lap is up to the task.